BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meme/ Relationship Rants

What song are you currently addicted to?
Engel-Rammstein

What books are you currently reading? 
The manga "Grand Guignol Orchestra" by Kaori Yuki.

What was the last movie you saw?
Coraline

ZOMBIES OR ROBOTS:
Neither. Marionettes, puppets, and vampires for me.

Cats or dogs? 

Both.

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Revolutionary Girl Utena, Kuroshitsuji, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Panty and Stocking, Hakushaku To Yousei

What's your favorite character/band member/actor etc? 
Character: Souji Mikage
Band member: The t.a.T.u girls.
Actor (Actress): Kristin Dunst.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Both, depending on what mood I am in.

What was the last thing you bought?
Gas for my car.

Can you play any instruments?
I used to be able to play the piano and the violin.

Which fictional character do you think you’re most like?
Dunno *shrugs*

What do you do to change your mood? 
Watch anime, listen to music, read

What was the last meal you ate?

Lipton soup, cause I am sick at the moment.

Do you want to learn another language?
Yes! I want to learn French, Russian, Japanese, and Hungarian.

Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream?
Both.
 
What are you planning to do after you finish this meme?
Watch more anime.

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Without you, I would probably be better off dead.

What are you looking forward to?
Anime Boston 2011.

Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? 
Yes. Mostly for sugar and spicy foods.

For the most part, the days have been holding empty meanings for me lately. There is this hollow girl I see in the mirror that is neither happy nor depressed, alive or dead, glowing or fading. I am stuck. I have become so distant from the Jackie I used to know, that every morning that I wake up, I feel like a stranger in a familiar bed. I am getting exceedingly uncomfortable with the fact that almost everyone I know is ranting and raving about their own relationships when I am sitting there alone and heartbroken in more ways than one. The purpose, the core, the reason I want to continue pushing forward for now is not for a soulmate. I can do well enough on anything all by myself, but fucking christ it is damn hard when you feel like you are an ugly woman who does so much to be a healthy, mentally stable person and nobody gives you a sideways glance. I want to stay single, but at the same time I wish my prince charming were here to hold me and allow me to cry and will actually listen to my sorrows and drink my tears with me. If only....

0 comments: